Day 1: Bucharest
Day 2: Bucharest – Crisan
- After breakfast we , .
Day 3: Visiting Letea Village and Letea Forestictu
- we you have the !
- We , a great tourist attraction. We
; we listen to the birdsongs and feel the mixed smell of forest and horses.
- . Before dinner
Day 4: Trip by boat in Delta
- On request, we can have (optional-extra charge) or
- , you by a motorized boat, This would be a great opportunity for bird watching and for admiring nature.
- Crisan – Caraorman Channel –Iacub Channel – Iacub Lake – Zhukov Lake – Bondar Lake – Bondar Channel – Mile 7 Channel – Crisan, Sulina Branch
- consists in an afternoon for admiring flashes of life in the Danube Delta in an incredible light. is the last and on the Old Danube
- In the evening and
Day 5: ‚‚Nest with Swans’’ Lake
- After serving breakfast we .
- We There’s nothing comparable to sailing among all these almost touchable birds!
Day 6: Crisan – Tulcea – Constanta
- After breakfast we , and stop for lunch and wine tasting at Niculitel vineyard
- the on the Black Sea,
Day 7: Constanta – Bucharest
- we will and
Day 8: Transfer from hotel to the airport
· 2 night accommodation in Bucharest, in 3* hotel, BB
· 1 night accommodation in Constanta, in 4* hotel, BB
· 4 night accommodation in Crisan, in Ovidiu Pension ****, FB
· Fully equipped bus for transfers and transport, for the entire period
· Airport-hotel-airport transfers
· Authorized guide
· Parking fees
· Transfers from / to Tulcea – Crisan
· Entrance fees.
· Flight tickets
· Other meals than stated
· Alcoholic beverages
· Photo/video fees at sites and museums.
*** The days lunch is not included we will make a stopover for lunch along the way.