DAY 1 CLUJ NAPOCA
- After we will .
DAY 2 CLUJ NAPOCA – BANFFI – BAIA MARE – SURDESTI – SIGHETUL MARMATIEI
- . On the way we
- Our then we have a stopover in the
- Accommodation at the hotel .
DAY 3 SIGHETU MARMATIEI- SAPANTA
Our where we will that is a cemetery famous for its colourful tombstones with naive paintings
DAY 4 ,, MOCANITA’’ – ROZAVLEA- BARSANA- ONCESTI- SIGHETU MARMATIEI
- . We will have a nice trip on a steam train. is (logging) jobs on a daily basis.
- see the most famous wooden churches. ,
DAY 5 SIGHETU MARMATIEI – CLUJ
- After breakfast we will along with to fathom the beautiful places found here.
- the tour offers an understanding of the social, ethnic, political, religious, and cultural backgrounds. Among the most important objectives are: Saint Michael Church – one of the most beautiful gothic monuments from Transylvania, the Orthodox Cathedral, Matei Corvin House,Babes-Bolyai University,the National Theatre and Romanian Opera, and many others.
- After the city tour you have free time to enjoy this beautiful city.
DAY 6 CLUJ NAPOCA- TURDA SALT MINE – SIGHISOARA
- We with
- the only medieval citadel in Transylvania.
DAY 7 SIGHISOARA- BIERTAN-SEUCA- CLUJ NAPOCA
- We will have that combines history and pleasure,
The will be which hosts the fortress and church with the same name. Biertan Fortified Church is considered to be one of the most important fortified churches in Transylvania
for a session of Transylvanian wine tasting and lunch.
DAY 8 Transfer from the hotel to the airport
· Transfer Airport-Hotel/Hotel-Airport
· Accommodation with breakfast included
· Fully equipped bus for transfers and transport
· Flight tickets
· Entrance fees
· lunch and dinners
· health insurance
· personal costs
This offer is perfect for a group of minimum 20 people.
It's possible to have only breakfast or half board or full-board.
If you want we can change and personalized the package