Day 1. Arrival day
- After lunch we start hiking to Fantana (“Well”) area, an area with sulphurous waters.
- Route length: 3-4 hours
Day 2. Exploring the area
- Hiking day in the beautiful surroundings (by car or on foot). We will see The Horses’ Waterfall , Stiol Lake and the picnic area called Foot Oancea Chalet.
Day 3. Pietrosu Mountain. Hiking Day I
- will reach at Pietroasa Monastery, Pietrosu Peak and Tarnita La Cruce. In the evening you will experience a tent night (overnight in sleeping bags), and enjoy the guitar music.
- “Tarnita La Cruce” is the final point in the day’s hiking tour, and the
DAY 4. Pietrosu Mountain. Hiking Day II
we start our descent route towards Puzdrele area.
On the way back we admire Gargalau Peak and Spring of Bistrita Lake and then we return to our hotel.
Day 5. Mocanita and other Maramures highlights
- Going to Viseul de Sus for boarding a special train, the Mocanita
- After the Mocanita ride we admire: Bogdan Voda village, Dragomiresti village with Romanian Peasant Woman’s Museum, the Wooden Church and Pottery workshop in Sacel, Moisei Monument and the Old Church in Borsa. Return to the hotel in the evening .
Day 6 – Free time or Hiking Trails
- For today you may choose among 4 options: free time, Lala Lake hiking, Saua Stiol hiking or tandem paragliding flight (appointment required).
(*For the second and third option should register at least 4 people. Details on the hiking routs on request)
Day 7. Hiking trails II
- The Rodna Mountains National Park is one of the main attractions for hiking enthusiasts.
- Today you may choose among some hiking trails like Dragos Spring, Iza Blue Spring or tandem paragliding flight (appointment required).
(*For the trails there should register at least 4 people. Details on the hiking routs on request)
Day 8. Departure
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport
· 7 night accommodation in Hotel
· Full board: menu with traditional food and organic products from own production or of the hotel (milk, eggs, cheese, fish, jam, honey, etc.)
· Breakfast (Swedish buffet rich and varied)
· Lunch (hot or cold depending on the routes and days)
· Dinner includes drinks: sparkling /still water, blueberry drink or plum brandy, coffee
· Entrance fees
· Fully equipped bus for transfers and transport, for the entire period
· Authorized guide
· Flight tickets
· Other meals than stated
· Other alcoholic beverages than mentioned
· Photo/video fees at sites and museums.
This offer is perfect for a group of minimum 20 people.
It's possible to have only breakfast or half board or full-board.
If you want we can change and personalized the package